Impulse sealer requires no warm-up time and seals by applying a pulse of energy to the sealing area, followed immediately by cooling.
- Impulse sealers only use power when the jaw is lowered.
- We recommend an impulse sealer for any thermoplastic material such as polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP)
- Requires a lower seal temperature.
- Hand sealers can seal poly material up to 10 Mil thickness.
- The FS series are both durable and economical.
View as List Grid
Items 11-13 of 13
- 16" Hand Sealer 3mm seal (1 Piece) [HS16C]Securely seal plastic bags, stand up pouches and more with this 16 inch heat sealer. Impulse sealers require no warm-up time and seal by applying a pulse of energy to the sealing area. Simply place your product along the sealing area and press down on the handle for a quick and easy seal. HS16C has a 3mm seal. Learn More