Impulse sealer requires no warm-up time and seals by applying a pulse of energy to the sealing area, followed immediately by cooling.
- Impulse sealers only use power when the jaw is lowered.
- We recommend an impulse sealer for any thermoplastic material such as polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP)
- Requires a lower seal temperature.
- Hand sealers can seal poly material up to 10 Mil thickness.
- The FS series are both durable and economical.
- 8" Hand Sealer 2mm seal (1 Piece) [HS8C]Do you need to securely seal your bags for the marketplace? Impulse sealers are recommended for most basic plastic sealing applications, including polyethylene (PE) bags and polypropylene (PP) bags. HS8C is an 8 inch sealer that features a 2mm seal. No warm-up time is needed. Learn More