Impulse sealer requires no warm-up time and seals by applying a pulse of energy to the sealing area, followed immediately by cooling.
- Impulse sealers only use power when the jaw is lowered.
- We recommend an impulse sealer for any thermoplastic material such as polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP)
- Requires a lower seal temperature.
- Hand sealers can seal poly material up to 10 Mil thickness.
- The FS series are both durable and economical.
View as List Grid
Items 1-10 of 13
- 6" Portable Hand Sealer 15mm seal (1 Piece) [HS6P]Direct heat sealers are the perfect choice for sealing thicker materials. HS6P is our 6 inch Direct Heat Sealer with a 15mm seal, ideal for materials such as cellophane, coated aluminum foil, and Kraft paper. Portable and easy to use, this sealer works well for small, irregular, or extra long packaging. Learn More
- 8" Hand Sealer 10mm seal (1 Piece) [HS8B]Need a hand sealer to securely close your products for retail shelves? This 8 inch impulse sealer features a 10mm seal for a strong seal. Ideal for sealing poly bags as well as any thermoplastic materials such as polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). No warm-up time is needed. Learn More
- 8" Hand Sealer 5mm seal (1 Piece) [HS8]HS8 is an 8 inch hand sealer that features a 5mm seal. Do you need to seal your bags to provide a secure closure for retail? Impulse sealers work with most poly bags including polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) material. This heat sealer doesn't require any warm-up time and is ready for use immediately after plugging in. Learn More
- 8" Hand Sealer 2mm seal (1 Piece) [HS8C]Do you need to securely seal your bags for the marketplace? Impulse sealers are recommended for most basic plastic sealing applications, including polyethylene (PE) bags and polypropylene (PP) bags. HS8C is an 8 inch sealer that features a 2mm seal. No warm-up time is needed. Learn More
- Replacement Kit 8" Sealer 10mm seal (1 Piece) [HS8BRK10]
- 16" Hand Sealer 5mm seal (1 Piece) [HS16]Sealing bags for the marketplace doesn't have to be a chore. Using this 16 inch heat sealer with a 5mm seal, is a quick and easy way to securely close your packaging. Simply place your product into the sealing area and press down on the handle. A quick pulse of energy will be applied to the sealing area in seconds. No warm-up time necessary. Learn More