ClearBags is not responsible for missing or delayed product due to carrier problems. Customers should provide enough time to accommodate unexpected events that may delay order delivery. ClearBags recommends that customers provide a shipping address where someone will be available to accept delivery. 24 hour shipping is available for expedited orders.
Our goal is to delight our customers with innovative packaging options AND outstanding service. If you’re not satisfied with your order, call us and we will do all we can to make it right.
ClearBags will accept returns on stock items for up to 60 days from ship date.
There are some excluded products of course, but most of what we have falls under the above policy.
The exclusions: We cannot accept returns on orders over 60 days old (from ship date), closeout items, backing, boards or foam board (any kind), or custom products. We also cannot accept returns on opened food-safe items (and we will never re-sell opened food-safe items). Please only open one or two packs in your order when checking food-safe products, as this will limit the number of unreturnable items. We will accept the remaining unopened items in your order.
We are not responsible for any costs incurred due to order changes or cancellations (e.g., return shipping fees).
Wrong, Damaged or Missing Items
Our fault? We’ll take care of it. 100% of your purchase--shipping and handling included--will be refunded. To address this quickly, we recommend that you inspect orders for accuracy and damage within 48 hours of receiving the package (Pictures help! Please take a photo of any damaged items.).
Claims for shipment damage should be made via the freight carrier according to policy (see Shipping Damage section below). Customers must keep all original packaging while filing a claim.
We don’t know what that is. Restocking fees are a thing of the past. If you return a new unopened item, we don’t charge you a restocking fee. Not even a cent. It’s that simple.
Making a Claim
All claims should follow the process below:
- Call or email us with your return request (WEST: 800-233-2630 | EAST: 800-328-1847 | email@example.com)
- Provide us will all the details of your order (e.g., order number, order date, items included, etc.)
- State the reason for the return (e.g., damaged item, no longer want/need, etc.)
- Wait for approval
- Ship the package back to the address that we provide to you
All delivery claims and return authorizations must be approved by a ClearBags Customer Service Representative. In the event that we have made an order error we will replace product and ship via ground transportation or a carrier of our choice. We are not responsible for expedited shipping in the event an order error has occurred. Damaged product should be made available or returned to ClearBags upon request before credit is authorized and should only be discarded at our request.
We will ship product via the lowest cost shipment method unless directed otherwise by the customer.
When shipping carriers are used, each customer acquires legal ownership of the product when it ships from ClearBags dock. Unfortunately, once a package leaves one of our facilities, the responsibility falls into the hands of the carrier chosen for your shipment. Claims for shipment damage should be made via the freight carrier's policies. In the event that there is a shipping problem, ClearBags will assist customers with the freight carrier to the extent possible.
A confirmation e-mail with the tracking number, if applicable, will be sent to the e-mail address on file. Most orders ship the following business day. Pre-cut and custom orders may take additional time.
Out-of-stock or backordered items will either be replaced with an equivalent or better alternative. One of our team members will inform you of the situation and provide you with the options available.
All original shipments are weighed and recorded for accuracy when shipped. Phone conversations and written documentation are recorded and saved for quality assurance purposes.
Orders are accepted online, phone, fax or walk-in. Call toll free 1-800-233-2630 (West) or 1-800-328-1847 (East), or fax at (916) 933-4717 (West) or (731) 646-3887 (East).
- Most orders are processed within 48 hours (2 business days) of receipt.
- 24 hour shipping available.
- Carrier charges apply to all orders based upon weight published rates.
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express accepted.
- Credit Terms Available.
- Most bags come in packs of 100 and ship flat, however, a few of the largest sizes are “soft folded” and sent boxed.
- California and Tennessee customers: County taxes will be charged unless a signed resale certificate is on file.
- Crystal Clear Bags are USPS approved for bulk and standard mailings. USPS may charge additional postage when using Crystal Clear Bags.
- See www.ClearBags.com/mailers for details. Check with your post office before preparing large mailers. Use self adhesive stamps placed outside the bag when mailing.
- All bags are listed with opening side first.
- Flaps on bags can vary slightly in size.
- Catalog updates are available at www.ClearBags.com/catalog
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Minimum Order Policy
We have no small order handling fee and no minimums that you must meet. It's that simple.
Returned Check Policy
We accept Checks. When paying by check, the customer expressly authorizes the merchant to debit the customer’s checking account automatically for the amount of the check returned unpaid by customer’s bank. A $25.00 fee will be added to returned checks. Please direct all payments and/or payment questions to the El Dorado Hills, CA office at 1-800-233-2630.
Please call us at 1-800-233-2630