Coffee Bags | Keep Grinds and Beans Fresh for Longer
ClearBags® Coffee Bags are ideal for packaging roasted coffee beans and teas. These high barrier, side gusset bags come with a one-way degassing valve and aluminum layer to protect from oxygen and moisture to keep coffee beans fresh.
Available in two sizes and 4 colors. Bags are available in either a 6-10 oz or a 12-16 oz size in Kraft, Matte White, Matte Black and Silver.
Bags can be sealed with a heat sealer or kept securely fastened with a double wire, adhesive tin tie.
Features of Coffee Bags include:
- High moisture, freshness and odor barrier
- 5.2 mil thickness
- Laminated material for added strength and barrier
- One-way degassing valve vents CO2 to maintain freshness of coffee and tea
- Bottom sealed for extra durability
- 3 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 10 1/4" Coated Kraft Coffee Bags w/ Valve, 6-10oz (50 Pieces) [SGC1K]SGC1K is our Coffee Bag in natural Kraft and features a one-way degassing valve to extend product freshness. This bag measures 3 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 10 1/4" and holds 6-10 oz of coffee, tea, and other specialty food products. An aluminum lining provides an excellent barrier against moisture and air. Heat sealable. Learn More
- 3 3/8" x 2 1/2" x 13" Coated Kraft Coffee Bags w/ Valve, 12-16oz (50 Pieces) [SGC2K]Our SGC2K Coffee Bag in natural Kraft measures 3 3/8" x 2 1/2" x 13" and features a one-way valve to maintain the freshness of bold and complex flavors of coffee and tea. This bag has side gussets, a durable bottom seal, and a high aluminum barrier. Holds 12-16 oz. Learn More