Coffee Bags | Keep Grinds and Beans Fresh for Longer
ClearBags® Coffee Bags are ideal for packaging roasted coffee beans and teas. These high barrier, side gusset bags come with a one-way degassing valve and aluminum layer to protect from oxygen and moisture to keep coffee beans fresh.
Available in two sizes and 4 colors. Bags are available in either a 6-10 oz or a 12-16 oz size in Kraft, Matte White, Matte Black and Silver.
Bags can be sealed with a heat sealer or kept securely fastened with a double wire, adhesive tin tie.
Features of Coffee Bags include:
- High moisture, freshness and odor barrier
- 5.2 mil thickness
- Laminated material for added strength and barrier
- One-way degassing valve vents CO2 to maintain freshness of coffee and tea
- Bottom sealed for extra durability
- 3 3/8" x 2 1/2" x 13" Matte Black Coffee Bags w/ Valve, 12-16oz (50 Pieces) [SGC2BM]This SGC2BM Coffee Bag in Matte Black offers a packaging solution for long-lasting, flavorful coffee. One-way valves are designed to vent gas and trapped air while preventing external air from entering the bag. Package whole coffee beans, ground coffee, tea, and specialty food items. A high barrier blocks out moisture and air. Heat sealable. Learn More
- 3 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 10 1/4" Matte Black Coffee Bags w/ Valve, 6-10oz (50 Pieces) [SGC1BM]When it comes to coffee packaging, freshness is key. Our SGC1BM Coffee Bag in Matte Black is constructed with a high barrier lining and one-way degassing valve to maximize the taste and flavors of high-quality coffee and teas. This side gusseted bag measures 3 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 10 1/4" and holds 6-10 oz. Heat sealable. Learn More