Coffee Bags | Keep Grinds and Beans Fresh for Longer
ClearBags® Coffee Bags are ideal for packaging roasted coffee beans and teas. These high barrier, side gusset bags come with a one-way degassing valve and aluminum layer to protect from oxygen and moisture to keep coffee beans fresh.
Available in two sizes and 4 colors. Bags are available in either a 6-10 oz or a 12-16 oz size in Kraft, Matte White, Matte Black and Silver.
Bags can be sealed with a heat sealer or kept securely fastened with a double wire, adhesive tin tie.
Features of Coffee Bags include:
- High moisture, freshness and odor barrier
- 5.2 mil thickness
- Laminated material for added strength and barrier
- One-way degassing valve vents CO2 to maintain freshness of coffee and tea
- Bottom sealed for extra durability
- 3 3/8" x 2 1/2" x 13" Matte White Coffee Bags w/ Valve, 12-16oz (50 Pieces) [SGC2WM]These high barrier pouches with one-way degassing valves are perfect for packaging coffee, teas, and specialty foods. SGC2WM is our Matte White Coffee Bag that measures 3 3/8" x 2 1/2" x 13" and holds 12-16 oz. The one-way valve releases gas and trapped air, keeping freshness intact. Heat sealable. Learn More
- 3 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 10 1/4" Matte White Coffee Bags w/ Valve, 6-10oz (50 Pieces) [SGC1WM]Our side gusseted SGC1WM Coffee Bags in Matte White offers a fresh, clean look for whole beans or ground coffee. This bag measures 3 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 10 1/4" and holds 6-10 ounces of coffee, tea, and specialty foods. A one-way degassing valve and an aluminum barrier protects contents from oxygen and moisture for optimal freshness. Learn More