Coffee Bags | Keep Grinds and Beans Fresh for Longer
ClearBags® Coffee Bags are ideal for packaging roasted coffee beans and teas. These high barrier, side gusset bags come with a one-way degassing valve and aluminum layer to protect from oxygen and moisture to keep coffee beans fresh.
Available in two sizes and 4 colors. Bags are available in either a 6-10 oz or a 12-16 oz size in Kraft, Matte White, Matte Black and Silver.
Bags can be sealed with a heat sealer or kept securely fastened with a double wire, adhesive tin tie.
Features of Coffee Bags include:
- High moisture, freshness and odor barrier
- 5.2 mil thickness
- Laminated material for added strength and barrier
- One-way degassing valve vents CO2 to maintain freshness of coffee and tea
- Bottom sealed for extra durability
- 3 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 10 1/4" Silver Coffee Bags w/ Valve, 6-10oz (50 Pieces) [SGC1S]Whether you're a coffee aficionado or a connoisseur, you know that coffee simply tastes best when it's fresh. Our SGC1S Silver Coffee Bag measures 3 1/8" x 2 3/8" x 10 1/4" and offers an upscale look for bold, complex flavors of coffee and teas. This pouch features side-gussets, an aluminum barrier, and a one-way degassing valve. Heat sealable. Holds 6-10 oz. Learn More
- 3 3/8" x 2 1/2" x 13" Silver Coffee Bags w/ Valve, 12-16oz (50 Pieces) [SGC2S]Our SGC2S Silver Coffee Bag measures 3 3/8" x 2 1/2" x 13" and holds 12-16 oz (based on whole coffee beans). A one-way degassing valve extends product freshness for coffee, teas, and specialty food items. This side gusseted pouch features a high barrier to protect against moisture and air. Heat seal to close or fasten with an adhesive tin tie. Learn More