Impulse Heat Sealer
- Impulse sealers only use power when the jaw is lowered.
- We recommend an impulse sealer for any thermoplastic material such as polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP)
- Requires a lower seal temperature.
- Hand sealers can seal poly material up to 10 Mil thickness.
- The FS series are both durable and economical.
- 16" Hand Sealer 5mm seal (1 Piece) [HS16]Sealing bags for the marketplace doesn't have to be a chore. Using this 16 inch heat sealer with a 5mm seal, is a quick and easy way to securely close your packaging. Simply place your product into the sealing area and press down on the handle. A quick pulse of energy will be applied to the sealing area in seconds. No warm-up time necessary. Learn More
- 16" Hand Sealer 3mm seal (1 Piece) [HS16C]Securely seal plastic bags, stand up pouches and more with this 16 inch heat sealer. Impulse sealers require no warm-up time and seal by applying a pulse of energy to the sealing area. Simply place your product along the sealing area and press down on the handle for a quick and easy seal. HS16C has a 3mm seal. Learn More