Impulse Heat Sealer
- Impulse sealers only use power when the jaw is lowered.
- We recommend an impulse sealer for any thermoplastic material such as polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP)
- Requires a lower seal temperature.
- Hand sealers can seal poly material up to 10 Mil thickness.
- The FS series are both durable and economical.
- 8" Hand Sealer 5mm seal (1 Piece) [HS8]HS8 is an 8 inch hand sealer that features a 5mm seal. Do you need to seal your bags to provide a secure closure for retail? Impulse sealers work with most poly bags including polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) material. This heat sealer doesn't require any warm-up time and is ready for use immediately after plugging in. Learn More
- 8" Hand Sealer 2mm seal (1 Piece) [HS8C]Do you need to securely seal your bags for the marketplace? Impulse sealers are recommended for most basic plastic sealing applications, including polyethylene (PE) bags and polypropylene (PP) bags. HS8C is an 8 inch sealer that features a 2mm seal. No warm-up time is needed. Learn More
- Replacement Kit 8" Sealer 10mm seal (1 Piece) [HS8BRK10]