A7 7 1/4" x 5 1/4" Neenah Teton Deckled Envelopes, Warm White (50 Pieces) [EN01]
Buy 1 pack of 50 for $16.35
50 pieces @ $0.327 each = $16.35
Buy 5 packs of 50 for
each and save 36%
250 pieces @ $0.211 each = $52.75
Buy 20 packs of 50 for
each and save 39%
1000 pieces @ $0.202 each = $202.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
This A7 envelope measures 7 1/4" x 5 1/4" and features a deckled edge along the back flap (7 1/4" side). EN01 is part of our TETON®line of cards and envelopes by Neenah Paper and provides an elegant finish to a card, invitation or announcement. Color: Warm White. Weight: 32/80 lb - 118 GSM.
TETON® Deckled Edge envelopes by Neenah Paper add an elegant finish to cards, invitations, announcements and more. This A7 envelope measures 7 1/4" x 5 1/4" and is made from high quality material that provides an elegant felt finish to complement your card. Warm White in color, EN01 has an excellent print performance on most printers and accepts off-set lithography and all speciality printing applications. Ideally used with our PN01 warm white cards. 80 pound text weight paper. 50 envelopes per pack.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 50
- Color: Warm White
- Thickness: 80 lb
- Material: Felt Finish
- Outer Dimensions: 7 1/4" x 5 1/4"
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- Elegant Felt Finish
- Traditional deckled edge on flap of envelope
- Tactile feel of fine handmade paper
- Manufactured acid free with archival properties
- Matching cards available
- Warm White color
- Used with standard copier, digital printer, inkjet, or laser
- Handles offset lithography, foil stamping, embossing
EN01 is ideal for use with the matching A7 card (PN01).
Perfect for holding the following:
- Thank you cards
- ...and more!
- For the matching card, please see our PN01
- For this envelope in Tiara (white), check out EN00
- For this envelope in an A6 size, please consider EN11
- For this envelope in an A2 size, see EN21
- For our complete line of envelopes, click here
|Color Description||Warm White|
|Thickness||120 gsm/80# Text|
Write Your Own Review