A6 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" Neenah Teton Deckled Envelopes, White (50 Pieces) [EN10]
Buy 1 pack of 50 for $15.00
50 pieces @ $0.3 each = $15.00
Buy 5 packs of 50 for
each and save 36%
250 pieces @ $0.193 each = $48.25
Buy 20 packs of 50 for
each and save 39%
1000 pieces @ $0.185 each = $185.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
This A6 size envelope measures 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" and is ideal to be used with our PN10 cards. EN10 features a deckled edge that runs along the edge of the flap on the back (6 1/2" side). Teton envelopes by Neenah Papers provide an elegant finish to cards, announcements and more. Color: Tiara (White). Weight: 32/80 lb - 118 GSM.
Teton envelopes are made from high quality material that provides an elegant finish to complement your card. The premium look of this envelope by Neenah Paper provides the tactile feel of fine handmade paper. Ideally used with our PN10 card, this A6 envelope measures 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" and features a deckled edge along the back flap (6 1/2" side). EN10 is Tiara (or white) in color and has an excellent print performance on most types of printers and can handle offset lithography, foil stamping, embossing and more. 80 pound text weight paper. 50 envelopes per pack.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 50
- Color: Tiara (White)
- Thickness: 80 lb
- Material: Felt Finish
- Outer Dimensions: 6 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- Elegant Felt Finish
- Traditional deckled edge on flap of envelope
- Tactile feel of fine handmade paper
- Manufactured acid free with archival properties
- Matching cards available
- Beautiful Tiara (white) color
- Used with standard copier, digital printer, inkjet, or laser
- Handles offset lithography, foil stamping, embossing
EN10 is ideal for use with the matching A6 card (PN10).
Perfect for holding the following:
- Thank you cards
- ...and more!
- For the matching card, please see our PN10
- For this envelope in warm white, check out EN11
- For this envelope in an A7 size, please consider EN00
- For this envelope in an A2 size, see EN20
- For our complete line of envelopes, click here
|Thickness||120 gsm/80# Text|
Write Your Own Review