A6 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" Neenah Teton Deckled Envelopes, Warm White (50 Pieces) [EN11]
Buy 1 pack of 50 for $15.00
50 pieces @ $0.3 each = $15.00
Buy 5 packs of 50 for
each and save 36%
250 pieces @ $0.193 each = $48.25
Buy 20 packs of 50 for
each and save 39%
1000 pieces @ $0.185 each = $185.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Measuring 6 1/2" x 4 3/4", this envelope is ideal to be used with an A6 card, such as our PN11. This Teton deckled edge envelope by Neenah Paper is made of a high quality material that provides an elegant finish to complement your card. The deckled edge runs along the edge of the flap on the back side of the envelope (6 1/2" side). Color: Warm White. Weight: 32/80 lb - 118 GSM.
This A6 envelope measures 6 1/2" x 4 3/4" and is ideal to be used with our PN11 cards by Neenah Paper. Teton envelopes have a premium look that is enhanced by the tactile feel of the fine handmade paper. It is manufactured acid free with archival properties. EN11 has excellent print performance and can handle offset lithography, foil stamping, embossing and more. It is warm white in color with a felt finish. 80 pound text weight paper. 50 envelopes per pack.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 50
- Color: Warm White
- Thickness: 80 lb
- Material: Felt Finish
- Outer Dimensions: 6 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- Elegant Felt Finish
- Traditional deckled edge on flap of envelope
- Tactile feel of fine handmade paper
- Manufactured acid free with archival properties
- Matching cards available
- Warm White color
- Used with standard copier, digital printer, inkjet, or laser
- Handles offset lithography, foil stamping, embossing
EN11 is ideal for use with the matching A6 card (PN11).
Perfect for holding the following:
- Thank you cards
- ...and more!
- For the matching card, please see our PN11
- For this envelope in Tiara (white), check out EN10
- For this envelope in an A7 size, please consider EN01
- For this envelope in an A2 size, see EN21
- For our complete line of envelopes, click here
|Color Description||Warm White|
|Thickness||120 gsm/80# Text|
Write Your Own Review