9" x 12" Polypropylene Flat Bag (250 Pieces) [FP1H912]
Buy 1 pack of 250 for $8.75
250 pieces @ $0.035 each = $8.75
Buy 4 packs of 250 for
each and save 12%
1000 pieces @ $0.031 each = $31.00
Buy 12 packs of 250 for
each and save 23%
3000 pieces @ $0.027 each = $81.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Our food safe Polypropylene Flat Bags are ideal for candy and treats. Another great option for these bags is for holding fabric, clothing, and T-shirts. These FP1H912 bags have a 9" x 12" usable space and feature side and double-sealed bottom seams to support your product. Bags won't rip or tear!
Our larger Polypropylene Flat Bags are an ideal choice for packaging textiles, clothing, and T-shirts. The outer dimensions of these FP1H912 bags measure 9" x 12" and are ideal for these products, as well as bulk materials, cords, and cables. These bags are built with 1.5 polypropylene and offer high clarity and durability at an affordable cost. Although not as clear as BOPP bags, these bags offer convenient, simple packaging without sacrificing quality. Constructed with strong side and crimped bottom seams. The bags can be sealed closed at the top with a hand sealer or include an attached header card for convenient product branding.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.5 mil
- Material: PP
- Outer Dimensions: 9" x 12 1/4"
- Inner Dimensions: 9" x 12"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
- Food safe, FDA approved polypropylene to keep your product fresh
- High clarity material to ensure your product is the focus, not the bag
- High tensile strength that prevents rips or tears
- 1.5 mil durable barrier to protect your product
- Double bottom seal to ensure a secure, air-tight seal
- Packaged in outer bag for easy storage
- 9" x 12" usable space with a 1/4" extra to accommodate the flow seal (crimp) at the bottom of the bag
Most popular use is for packaging candy or bulk food items.They also can be used for the following:
- Electrical cords
- Bulk items
- ...and more!
- For a 2 mil polyethylene (LDPE) version of this bag, try the PE2912
- For a narrower version of this bag, see FP1H812
- For our full line of Polypropylene Flat Bags, click here
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)
Write Your Own Review