9" x 12" Bainbridge® Clay Coated Foam Board (1 Piece) [FOMC9]
Buy 1 pack of 1 for $1.34
1 pieces @ $1.34 each = $1.34
Buy 25 packs of 1 for
each and save 45%
25 pieces @ $0.74 each = $18.50
Buy 100 packs of 1 for
each and save 56%
100 pieces @ $0.59 each = $59.00
Buy 1000 packs of 1 for
each and save 63%
1000 pieces @ $0.49 each = $490.00
Celebrate artwork and photographs with a mounted presentation. Our FOMC9 Bainbridge Clay Coated Foam Board measures 9" x 12" and works great for non-archival mounting of photos, artwork, presentations, craft projects, and more. This 3/16 inch board is dual-sided with bright white surfaces. Cuts clean every time.
Our FOMC9 Bainbridge® Clay Coated Foam Board is 9" x 12" and is ideal for non-archival mounting of just about anything you want to showcase. Create a gallery of family photos, artwork, or DIY projects. Mount school presentations like a boss. This clay-coated board is 3/16" and cuts cleaner than any type of foam board. Dual-sided in bright white, Bainbridge foam board is lightweight yet sturdy enough to resists dents to keep your work looking sharp. Available in popular widths and sizes.
- Pack Quantity: 1 Piece
- Color: White
- Thickness: 3/16 inch
- Outer Dimensions: 9" x 12"
Features & Benefits:
Bainbridge® Clay Coated Foam Board features the following benefits:
- Bainbridge® White Foam Board is ideal for all non-archival mounting purposes
- Lightweight yet sturdy enough to resist denting
- Cuts extremely clean with crisp edges
- Clay-coated for an extra-smooth surface and dual-sided with bright white surfaces
- Available in popular widths and sizes
- All Bainbridge foam boards are CFC-free
Provides a non-archival mounting surface for a 9" x 12" product.
This product works well for the following:
- ...and more!
You Might Be Looking For:
- Board dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- See Pallet Delivery requirements for 11" x 14" and larger backing. Shipping quotes are subject to change based upon actual freight cost. Corrections will be made on final invoices to reflect actual shipping costs.
- ClearBags® does not accept returns on backing or foam board.