9 7/16" x 12 1/4" + Flap, Value Crystal Clear Bags® (250 Pieces) [VL9] ON SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Buy 1 pack of 250 for $26.78
250 pieces @ $0.10712 each = $26.78
Buy 4 packs of 250 for
each and save 15%
1000 pieces @ $0.092 each = $92.00
Buy 20 packs of 250 for
each and save 39%
5000 pieces @ $0.066 each = $330.00
Buy 60 packs of 250 for
each and save 52%
15000 pieces @ $0.0518 each = $777.00
Buy 120 packs of 250 for
each and save 55%
30000 pieces @ $0.049 each = $1470.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Recommended for 9" x 12" art and photos using a double mat with backing, or single mats with foam board up to about 5/16 inch thick. Our 1.2 mil crystal clear flap seal value bags are acid free archival and ideal for art, photo, and stationery. Made with the same clear material as our standard flap seal bags, our value bags are the ideal choice for when you want durable packaging without hurting your bottom line.
Slightly larger than our VL912, the VL9 is 9 7/16 x 12 1/4 inches and is recommended for 9" x 12" art, photos or stationery products. This 1.2 mil Value Bag is still crystal clear and very durable, while providing a more affordable option for packaging. This poly barrier is acid free archival and food safe. Our value bags are great to help protect your products and feature a resealable adhesive strip on the flap of the bag to create a secure seal. The adhesive on the flap allows an adjustable, perfect fit for your products. The VL9 can also be used to package magazines, calendars and much more.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 250
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.2 mil
- Material: BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene)
- Outer Dimensions: 9 7/16" x 12 1/4"
- Closure: Flap Seal (adhesive on flap)
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
Crystal Clear Value Bags have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Optical Clarity at our most affordable price
- 1.2 mil thickness still provides a durable protective barrier
- Acid free and lignin free material for archival safe storage
- Made from high quality material that does not easily rip, tear, wrinkle or fog
- Resealable adhesive strip on the flap of the bags provides a customized fit while maintaining fast insertion and sealing
- Made with 10% recycled content
Most popular use is as a sleeve for 9" x 12" art, photo and stationery products.
This product also works well with the following:
- Magazines and books
- ...and more!
- For a slightly smaller version of this bag, try the VL912
- For a more durable, USPS approved, 1.6 mil version of this bag, try our B9
- For this product with stronger side seams, please consider the LB9
- For this product with a protective closure (adhesive on body of bag), consider the B9PC, PR9 or PL912
- For an eco friendly option, try the GC9
- For a longer version of this bag, try the B913
- For a slightly smaller version of this bag, try the B9SM
- To see the entire collection of value bags, visit our value bags collection
- Flap seal bags come with an adhesive strip on the flap, which can be folded and sealed over the bag's opening. The flap seal allows for items to be smaller than the height of the bag, as the flap seal can be folded past the opening of the bag if needed.
- Video: Flap Seal Bags Explained
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information