8" x 12" Polypropylene Flat Bag (250 Pieces) [FP1H812] - Limited Time Offer
Buy 1 pack of 250 for $6.25
250 pieces @ $0.025 each = $6.25
Buy 4 packs of 250 for
each and save 7%
1000 pieces @ $0.0234 each = $23.40
Buy 14 packs of 250 for
each and save 14%
3500 pieces @ $0.0216 each = $75.60
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Our FP1H812 Polypropylene Flat Bags measure 8" x 12" and are ideal for holding cables/cords, grains, lentils, bird seed, and other bulk products. Made with 1. 5 mil polypropylene, these bags are still stronger and clearer than traditional poly bags and are food safe.
Poly Flat Bags are an excellent choice for packaging bulk products. FP1H812 bags have a usable space of 8" x 12" with a 1/4" crimped bottom. These bags works especially well for bulk items like grains, beans, bird seed, electrical cords/cables and more. They are built with a focus on durability and affordability. Made with 1.5 polypropylene film, these bags provide an air-tight sealed bottom so your product won't fall out. Side seams add extra protection. Bags can be heat sealed for a secure closure. For easy storage, these bags are shipped in a convenient outer package.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.5 mil
- Material: PP
- Outer Dimensions: 8" x 12 1/4"
- Inner Dimensions: 8" x 12"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
- Food safe, FDA approved polypropylene to keep your product fresh
- High clarity material to ensure your product is the focus, not the bag
- High tensile strength that prevents rips or tears
- 1.5 mil durable barrier to protect your product
- Double bottom seal to ensure a secure, air-tight seal
- Packaged in outer bag for easy storage
- 8" x 12" usable space with a 1/4" extra to accommodate the flow seal (crimp) at the bottom of the bag
Most popular use is for packaging candy or bulk food items.They also can be used for the following:
- Electrical cords/cables
- ...and more!
- For a 2 mil polyethylene (LDPE) version of this bag, try the PE2812
- For a wider version of this bag, see FP1H912
- For a smaller version of this bag, check out FP1H717
- For our full line of Polypropylene Flat Bags, click here
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)
Write Your Own Review