8 3/4" x 11 1/16" + Flap, Value Crystal Clear Bags® (250 Pieces) [VL811S]
Buy 1 pack of 250 for $20.75
250 pieces @ $0.083 each = $20.75
Buy 4 packs of 250 for
each and save 37%
1000 pieces @ $0.053 each = $53.00
Buy 20 packs of 250 for
each and save 41%
5000 pieces @ $0.049 each = $245.00
Buy 60 packs of 250 for
each and save 49%
15000 pieces @ $0.0428 each = $642.00
Buy 120 packs of 250 for
each and save 52%
30000 pieces @ $0.04 each = $1200.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Our 1.2 mil VL811S is the more economical version of our B811S. At 8 3/4" x 11 1/16", this bag is recommended for thinner 8.5 x 11 stationery, envelopes, art, photos, backing boards, mats and more (up to about 1/8 inch thick). Our value bags are an ideal choice when price is most important. They maintain crystal clear clarity and have a good durability. Adhesive strip is on the flap (sometimes called lip and tape bags).
The VL811S is our budget bag at 1.2 mil thickness. This bag may lack the "œheft" of the B811S, but it maintains crystal clear clarity and has a good durability.
The VL811S measures 8 3/4" x 11 1/16", making it perfect for thinner 8.5 x 11 products such as envelopes, art, photos, backing boards, mats and more (up to about 1/8 inch thick). Sometimes called lip and tape bags, these bags feature a resealable adhesive strip on the flap which provides an adjustable fit that keeps contents secure.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 250
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.2 mil
- Material: BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene)
- Outer Dimensions: 8 3/4" x 11 1/16"
- Closure: Flap Seal (adhesive on flap)
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
Crystal Clear Value Bags have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Optical Clarity at our most affordable price
- 1.2 mil thickness still provides a durable protective barrier
- Acid free and lignin free material for archival safe storage
- Made from high quality material that does not easily rip, tear, wrinkle or fog
- Resealable adhesive strip on the flap of the bags provides a customized fit while maintaining fast insertion and sealing
- Made with 10% recycled content
Our VL811S is recommended for thinner 8.5 x 11 products, envelopes, art, photos, backing boards or mats up to about 1/8 inch thick.
This bag also works well with the following products:
- Individual or small quantity stationery sheets
- Graduation diplomas or certificates
- Sheet music
- Sewing patterns
- Document envelopes
- ...and more!
- For a more durable, USPS approved, 1.6 mil version of this bag, try our B811S
- If you are looking to hold thicker 8.5 x 11 product(s), please consider the slightly larger VL811
- For this product in a laminated version with stronger side seams, consider LB811S
- For this product with a protective closure (adhesive on body of bag), consider the B811SPC
- For this product with a 2.0 mil barrier and a protective closure, please consider the PR811S or PL811S
- For this product with no flap, consider the B811SNF
- Flap seal bags come with an adhesive strip on the flap, which can be folded and sealed over the bag's opening. The flap seal allows for items to be smaller than the height of the bag, as the flap seal can be folded past the opening of the bag if needed.
- Video: Flap Seal Bags Explained
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)