8 1/4" x 10 1/8" + Flap, Value Crystal Clear Bags® (250 Pieces) [VL108S]
Buy 1 pack of 250 for $18.75
250 pieces @ $0.075 each = $18.75
Buy 4 packs of 250 for
each and save 35%
1000 pieces @ $0.049 each = $49.00
Buy 20 packs of 250 for
each and save 38%
5000 pieces @ $0.047 each = $235.00
Buy 60 packs of 250 for
each and save 40%
15000 pieces @ $0.045 each = $675.00
Buy 120 packs of 250 for
each and save 52%
30000 pieces @ $0.036 each = $1080.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
The VL108S is our more affordable 8 1/4" x 10 1/8" bag. This size is recommended for thinner 8" x 10" products such as envelopes, art, photo, backing board, mats and more (up to about 1/8 inch thick). These bags are 1.2 mil thickness and maintain crystal clear clarity. Adhesive strip is on the flap. For a thicker, more durable option try our B108S.
More affordable than our B108S, the VL108S is a great option for those on a budget. This bag measures at 8 1/4" x 10 1/8" bag and is recommended for thinner 8" x 10" products such as envelopes, art, photo, backing board, mats and more (up to about 1/8 inch thick). At 1.2 mil thickness these bags maintain crystal clear clarity and still have a good durability. These flat poly bags feature a 1 1/4" flap with an adhesive strip (not included in the dimensions), providing an adjustable fit to keep your products secure.
Bottom line: The VL108S is the more economical option of our B108S bag, but maintains crystal clear clarity and a good durability.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 250
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.2 mil
- Material: BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene)
- Outer Dimensions: 8 1/4" x 10 1/8"
- Closure: Flap Seal (adhesive on flap)
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
All Crystal Clear Value Bags have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Optical Clarity at our most affordable price
- 1.2 mil thickness still provides a durable protective barrier
- Acid free and lignin free material for archival safe storage
- Made from high quality material that does not easily rip, tear, wrinkle or fog
- Resealable adhesive strip on the flap of the bags provides a customized fit while maintaining fast insertion and sealing
- Made with 10% recycled content
Most popular use is for thinner 8" x 10" products such as envelopes, art, photo, backing board, mats and more (up to about 1/8 inch thick).This product also works well with the following:
- Backing board
- ...and more!
Measure your product and look into requesting samples before you order.You Might Be Looking For:
- For a more durable, USPS approved, 1.6 mil version of this bag, try our B108S
- For a slightly larger version of this product, try our VL108
- For a protective closure version of this bag, try our B108SPC
- For this bag with the opening on the opposite side, try our B8
- To see the entire collection of value bags, visit our value bags collection
- Flap seal bags come with an adhesive strip on the flap, which can be folded and sealed over the bag's opening. The flap seal allows for items to be smaller than the height of the bag, as the flap seal can be folded past the opening of the bag if needed.
- Video: Flap Seal Bags Explained
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)