7" x 4" x 9" High Clarity Bag Flat Bottom Gusset with Paper Insert (100 Pieces) [FGPB8] ON SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $17.60
100 pieces @ $0.176 each = $17.60
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 24%
1000 pieces @ $0.135 each = $135.00
Buy 20 packs of 100 for
each and save 29%
2000 pieces @ $0.125 each = $250.00
Buy 40 packs of 100 for
each and save 36%
4000 pieces @ $0.113 each = $452.00
Buy 100 packs of 100 for
each and save 50%
10000 pieces @ $0.089 each = $890.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
The lunch sack design of our FGPB8 gusset is a great option for candy apple packaging and more. This high clarity flat bottom gusset bag with paper insert measures 7" x 4" x 9" ad is ideal for candy apples, shelled peanuts, muffins, and more. Close with a ribbon, twine, or custom label. Heat sealing not recommended. For the heat sealable version of this bag, try FGPBH8.
This gusset bag is designed like a traditional lunch sack with expandable sides and a flat base. Our FGPB8 high clarity flat bottom gusset bag with paper insert measures 7" x 4" x 9" and is ideal for holding candy apples, shelled peanuts, muffins, brownies, and more. Breathable gussets create space for embellished candy apple treats, while the flat bottom provides a stable base. The plastic is made of 1.6 mil BOPP material for an exceptional presentation. Although heat sealing is not recommended, this bag can be closed with ribbons, twine or an adhesive label.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Material: BOPP
- Outer Dimensions: 7" x 4" x 9"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Not recommended (See our line of Heat Sealable Gussets here)
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Bottom Gusset Bags with White Paper Inserts have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Sturdy paper bottom is made from 350 gsm and pre-inserted to save time
- White cardboard insert provides a flat base for bag to stand upright and creates a classy look
- Gussets allow you to package bulkier, larger items
- FDA Approved for direct food contact
- 1.6 mil thickness
- Heat sealing not recommended.
Most popular use is for holding lightweight, bulky items, especially food packaging.
This product works well with the following:
- Caramel apples
- Shelled Peanuts
- ...and more
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a heat sealable flat bottom gusset with paper insert, consider trying FGPBH8
- For a shorter version of this bag, see FGPB7
- For a flat bottom gusset without paper insert, see FGCC8
- For our candy apple boxes, try our 4 x 4 x 4 in box, FS56
- For our full line of Gusset Bags, click here