7" x 17" Polypropylene Flat Bag, 1.5 mil (250 Pieces) [FP1H717]
Buy 1 pack of 250 for $7.25
250 pieces @ $0.029 each = $7.25
Buy 4 packs of 250 for
each and save 6%
1000 pieces @ $0.0274 each = $27.40
Buy 12 packs of 250 for
each and save 14%
3000 pieces @ $0.025 each = $75.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Our FP1H717 bags are an affordable solution for packaging grains, oats, rice, lentils, birdseed, and other bulk products. These Polypropylene Flat Bags measure 7" x 17" and are crafted with side seams and double-sealed bottoms for super strength. Bags can be heat sealed or closed with twist ties or twine.
Polypropylene Flat Bags provide easy, simple packaging for bulk products. Our FP1H717 measures 7" x 17" and are ideal for packing grains, rice, lentils, bird/fish feed, and more. Bags are open-ended for easy filling of your product. Made with 1.5 mil polypropylene material, these bags offer high clarity and are stronger than traditional poly bags. They have a crimped, double-sealed bottom to ensure your product won't fall out of the bag. Side seams prevent the bags from ripping or tearing. Bags are packaged in an outer bag for convenient storage. Food safe.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.5 mil
- Material: PP
- Outer Dimensions: 7" x 17 1/4"
- Inner Dimensions: 7" x 17"
- Closure: Open-ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
- Food safe, FDA approved polypropylene to keep your product fresh
- High clarity material to ensure your product is the focus, not the bag
- High tensile strength that prevents rips or tears
- 1.5 mil durable barrier to protect your product
- Double bottom seal to ensure a secure, air-tight seal
- Packaged in outer bag for easy storage
- 7" x 17" usable space with a 1/4" extra to accommodate the flow seal (crimp) at the bottom of the bag
Most popular use is for packaging candy or bulk food items.They also can be used for the following:
- Fish food
- Hardware supplies
- ...and more!
- For a slightly wider version of this bag, see FP1H812
- For a smaller version of this bag, try FP1H69
- For our full line of Polypropylene Flat Bags, click here
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)