5" x 7" Kraft Compostable Heat Seal Bags (100 Pieces) [KHS57]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $22.83
100 pieces @ $0.2283 each = $22.83
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 39%
1000 pieces @ $0.1403 each = $140.30
Buy 50 packs of 100 for
each and save 49%
5000 pieces @ $0.1163 each = $581.50
Buy 100 packs of 100 for
each and save 51%
10000 pieces @ $0.1113 each = $1113.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Kraft heat seal bags offer an attractive green packaging solution with a natural vibe. Our KHS57 Kraft bag measures 5" x 7" and is ideal for food items. FIll this pouch with ground coffee, trail mix, dried fruit, granola bars, and more. The interior is lined with PLA (Polylactic Acid) material, which is derived from plants. This pouch is 100% compostable and FDA approved.
Certified compostable and food safe, our Kraft heat seal bags offer a greener way to package. The KHS57 Kraft bag measures 5" x 7" and is ideal for packaging items like ground coffee, granola bars, trail mix, banana chips, and candy. This pouch is made of 50gsm Kraft paper with a 1.6 mil lining, making this bag 4.8 mil thick and features a round hang hole for retail. The interior is lined with plant-based PLA, making this pouch 100% compostable. This pouch offers a natural vibe for organic or natural snacks. FDA approved for direct contact with food. ASTM D 6400 and DIN EN 13432 Certified. Bags can be heat sealed for a secure closure in the retail environment. Enhance your brand with a customized print directly onto this package. See our custom packaging page for more information.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Kraft
- Thickness: 4.8 Mil (50GSM/1.6 Mil)
- Material: Kraft Paper/PLA
- Outer Dimensions: 5" x 7"
- Closure: Open Ended
- Round hang hole for retail
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Kraft Heat Seal Bags have the following features:
- 100% certified compostable - Eco friendly
- 50 gsm Kraft paper
- Lined with PLA material
- 4.8 mil thick
- FDA approved for direct food contact
- Heat sealable
- A round hang hole for retail environment
- ASTM D 6400 and DIN EN 13432 Certified
Most popular use of KHS57 is for packaging food items.
This packaging works well for the following:
- Ground coffee
- Granola bars
- Banana chips
- Trail mix
- ...and more!
You Might Be Looking For:
- For this same bag with a window, see KHS57W
- For a smaller version of this bag, try KHS46
- For a larger version of this bag, consider KHS69
- For a non-compostable version of this bag, check out KHS57M
- For our full line of Flat Heat Seal Bags, click here