5" x 12" Polypropylene Flat Bag, Bottom Seal, 1 Mil (100 Pieces) [FP1512]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $2.00
100 pieces @ $0.02 each = $2.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 23%
1000 pieces @ $0.0154 each = $15.40
Buy 80 packs of 100 for
each and save 31%
8000 pieces @ $0.0139 each = $111.20
Buy 200 packs of 100 for
each and save 45%
20000 pieces @ $0.011 each = $220.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Flat polypropylene bags offer a quick packaging solution that gets products noticed. Our FP1512 bag measures 5" x 12" and is ideal for snacks, craft and hobby, shipping products, and more. This 1.0 mil bag offers a seamless, high clarity presentation and is sealed on the bottom for added support. Food safe and heat sealable.
Our flat polypropylene bags are stronger and clearer than standard poly bags. The FP1512 bag measures 5" x 12" and is ideal for snacks, craft and hobby, art brushes, bundling products, and more. This bag is made of 1.0 mil high clarity polypropylene and offers greater resistance to tears and rips than other plastics. The bottom is sealed for extra durability to keep your items secure and safe. For easy loading, this bag is open-ended and can be quickly sealed with a standard hand sealer. Other options for closure or accessorizing include header cards, ribbons, or twist ties. FDA approved.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.0 MIL
- Material: PP
- Outer Dimensions: 5" x 12"
- Closure: Open Ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
- Food safe, FDA approved polypropylene to keep your product fresh
- High clarity material to ensure your product is the focus, not the bag
- High tensile strength that prevents rips or tears
- 1.0 mil durable barrier to protect your product
- Air-tight double bottom seal
- Packaged in outer bag for easy storage
Most popular use is for packaging candy or bulk food items.
They also can be used for the following:
- Crafts & Hobby
- ...and more!
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a longer version of this bag, see FP1518
- For a wider version of this bag, try FP1612
- For a 1.5 mil version of this bag, consider FP1H512
- For our full line of flat bags, click here
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)