5" x 12" Polypropylene Flat Bag (100 Pieces) [FP1H512]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $5.00
100 pieces @ $0.05 each = $5.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 50%
1000 pieces @ $0.025 each = $25.00
Buy 30 packs of 100 for
each and save 57%
3000 pieces @ $0.0215 each = $64.50
Buy 60 packs of 100 for
each and save 70%
6000 pieces @ $0.015 each = $90.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Our FP1H512 Polypropylene Flat Bags bags have a usable space of 5" x 12" and work great for candy, nuts, crafts, hardware supplies, and more. These high clarity bags are constructed with side seams and a double-bottom seal for superior strength and durability, so your product won't fall through.
Polypropylene Flat Bags offer an affordable choice for packaging a wide variety of products. FP1H512 has a usable space of 5" x 12" with a 1/4" extra space to allow for the crimp at the bottom of the bag. These bags offer high clarity and durability for packaging candy, nuts, snacks, crafts, hardware supplies and more. This simple packaging is a great option for gifts, too. Bags can be closed with a heat sealer or decorated with twine, ribbons, or twist ties. An added bonus is these bags are packaged in a protective, outer bag for convenient, dust-free storage.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.5 mil
- Material: PP
- Outer Dimensions: 5" x 12 1/4"
- Inner Dimensions: 5" x 12"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
- Food safe, FDA approved polypropylene to keep your product fresh
- High clarity material to ensure your product is the focus, not the bag
- High tensile strength that prevents rips or tears
- 1.5 mil durable barrier to protect your product
- Double bottom seal to ensure a secure, air-tight seal
- Packaged in outer bag for easy storage
- 5" x 12" usable space with a 1/4" extra to accommodate the flow seal (crimp) at the bottom of the bag
Most popular use is for packaging candy or bulk food items.They also can be used for the following:
- ...and more!
- For a 3 mil polyethylene (LDPE) version of this bag, try the TFB3512
- For a shorter version of this bag, check out FP1H57
- For a narrower version of this bag, see FP1H412
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)
Write Your Own Review