4" x 8" Polypropylene Flat Bag (100 Pieces) [FP1H48]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $3.50
100 pieces @ $0.035 each = $3.50
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 50%
1000 pieces @ $0.0175 each = $17.50
Buy 50 packs of 100 for
each and save 62%
5000 pieces @ $0.0135 each = $67.50
Buy 100 packs of 100 for
each and save 75%
10000 pieces @ $0.009 each = $90.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
FP1H48 4" x 8" Polypropylene Flat Bags make great treat sacks for parties and events. Your gummy candy, fancy pencils, and gifts will pop with color in these high clarity bags. Sturdy side seams and crimped, double-seamed bottoms keep your items from falling out of the bag. Food safe.
Are you looking for an affordable treat bag for a party or event? Look no further than our Polypropylene Flat Bags! These poly bags work great for holding candy, pencils, and small favors. They are open ended for easy loading of your goodies. Made from 1.5 mil polypropylene material, these bags offer higher clarity than traditional poly bags. These bags feature side seams and a crimped, double-sealed bottom for added protection of your items. For added convenience, these bags are packaged in an outer bag for safe storage. To close bags, simply heat seal or add a ribbon or twist tie.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.5 mil
- Material: PP
- Outer Dimensions: 4" x 8 1/4"
- Inner Dimensions: 4" x 8"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
- Food safe, FDA approved polypropylene to keep your product fresh
- High clarity material to ensure your product is the focus, not the bag
- High tensile strength that prevents rips or tears
- 1.5 mil durable barrier to protect your product
- Double bottom seal to ensure a secure, air-tight seal
- Packaged in outer bag for easy storage
- 4" x 8" usable space with a 1/4" extra to accommodate the flow seal (crimp) at the bottom of the bag
Most popular use is for packaging candy or bulk food items.They also can be used for the following:
- Hardware bags
- ...and more!
- For a polyethylene (LDPE) version of this bag, try the PE248
- For a slightly shorter version of this bag, see FP1H46
- For a longer version of this bag, check out FP1H412
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)
Write Your Own Review