4" x 6" Flat Heat Seal Bags 1.2mil (100 Pieces) [SFB46]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $3.07
100 pieces @ $0.0307 each = $3.07
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 42%
1000 pieces @ $0.0177 each = $17.70
Buy 50 packs of 100 for
each and save 53%
5000 pieces @ $0.0143 each = $71.50
Buy 100 packs of 100 for
each and save 57%
10000 pieces @ $0.0131 each = $131.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Flat heat seal bags are an easy way to package cookies. The SFB46 bag measures 4" x 6" and makes an ideal sleeve for a single cookie. Also package brownies, candy, spices, crafts and other retail products. A crimped bottom seal and a back center weld provide extra durability. This bag is made of food safe BOPP material and offers a crystal clear presentation.
Flat heat seal bags offer an enticing display for cookies and treats. Our SFB46 bag measures 4" x 6" and is perfect for packaging single cookies, brownies, candy, spices, bath salts, crafts, and more. The material is 1.2 mil thick and is made of high clarity BOPP for an outstanding display. This bag is designed with a crimped bottom seal and a back center weld for extra support of your product. Flat heat seal bags can be sealed closed at the top with a crimp sealer, a poly heat sealer, or by attaching a header card. FDA approved. Custom printing is available.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.2 Mil
- Material: BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene)
- Outer Dimensions: 4" x 6"
- Closure: Open-ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Heat Seal Bags have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Crimped bottom seal and back center weld for extra durability
- 1.2 mil thickness
- Food safe
- Usable space is less due to flow seal (crimp) at the bottom
- Heat sealable with crimp sealer or poly heat sealer
- Works well with header cards
Most popular use is for packaging food items.
These bags work well for such items as:
- ...and more!
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a shorter version of this bag, check out SFB44
- For a longer version of this bag, see SFB412
- For a laminated version of this bag, try SLB46
- For an Eco version of this bag, consider CHS46
- For Kraft Eco options, please try KHS46W and KHS46
- For Kraft options, also try KHS46MW and KHS46M
- For a metallized option, please consider SVP46S
- For our full line of Flat Heat Seal Bags, click here
- Bag sizes indicate the opening side as the first dimension
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)