4" x 6" ClearBags® 4-Ply White Backing Board (25 Pieces) [BACK4]
Buy 1 pack of 25 for $1.89
25 pieces @ $0.0756 each = $1.89
Buy 4 packs of 25 for
each and save 13%
100 pieces @ $0.0656 each = $6.56
Buy 40 packs of 25 for
each and save 19%
1000 pieces @ $0.0616 each = $61.60
Our ClearBags 4-Ply backing boards are a great choice for any framing project. Our BACK4 board works well for 4" x 6" photos, artwork, craft projects, and more. The dual-sided white surface is pH neutral and offers a smooth finish. Keep your prints looking their absolute best. Made of 100% recycled fiber and affordably priced.
You can't beat our prices on our ClearBags® brand of backing boards. Our top-selling 4-Ply backing boards offer basic support for matted and framed projects. Our BACK4 board is ideal for 4" x 6" photos, artwork, awards, crafts, presentations, and more. The 4-ply material (about 1/16" thick) prevents wrinkling and bending and keeps your projects and photos looking sharp. The dual-sided white surface is pH neutral and offers a smooth finish. This economy-grade board is made of 100% recycled material. While not archival-safe, this backing board is affordably priced for everyday framing needs and offers an attractive eco-friendly option.
- Pack Quantity: 25
- Color: White
- Thickness: 4-ply (approx. 1/16" thick)
- Material: Paperboard
- Outer Dimensions: 4" x 6"
Features & Benefits:
- Double-sided white or black smooth finish at an affordable price
- pH Neutral
- Manufactured at an alkaline pH
- Made from 100% recycled fiber - 90% from PCW materials
- 4-ply thickness (50-54 points)
- Provides added support to matted photos, prints, and artwork
Provides backing for a 4" x 6" product.
This product works well with the following:
- School portraits
- Crafted projects
- Promotional materials
- ...and more!
You Might Be Looking For:
- For this same product in black, please see BACI4
- For additional backing options in this size, check out BACH4, BACA4 or BACD4
- For our full line of backing boards, click here
- Board dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance