4" x 4" x 7" High Clarity Bag Flat Bottom Gusset with Paper Insert, 1.6 Mil (100 Pieces) [FGPB9]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $18.00
100 pieces @ $0.18 each = $18.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 39%
1000 pieces @ $0.111 each = $111.00
Buy 20 packs of 100 for
each and save 44%
2000 pieces @ $0.102 each = $204.00
Buy 40 packs of 100 for
each and save 48%
4000 pieces @ $0.094 each = $376.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Keep your cupcakes looking flawless. This FGPB9 high clarity flat bottom gusset bag with paper insert measures 4" x 4" x 7" and is ideal for packaging cupcakes, cookies, muffins, and more. Expanding sides make room for frosted treats, while a cardboard base offers stability. Heat sealing not recommended. For the heat sealable version of this bag, see FGPBH9.
Gusseted bags are the perfect packaging solution for cupcakes and other fluffy baked goods. Our FGPB9 high clarity flat bottom gusset bag with paper insert measures 4" x 4" x 7" and is ideal for frosted cupcakes, muffins, cookies, and brownies. The lunch sack style design includes breathable sides, allowing delicate frosting to stay intact. A paper base made from 350 gsm offers solid support and allows this bag to stand upright. The 1.6 mil thick BOPP material provides a high clarity presentation and optimal durability. Bags come open ended with a pre-inserted paper bottom. Close with ribbon, twist tie, or fold over and seal with a custom printed label. Heat sealing is not recommended.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Material: BOPP
- Outer Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 7"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Not recommended (See our line of Heat Sealable Gussets here)
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Bottom Gusset Bags with White Paper Inserts have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Sturdy paper bottom is made from 350 gsm and pre-inserted to save time
- White cardboard insert provides a flat base for bag to stand upright and creates a classy look
- Gussets allow you to package bulkier, larger items
- FDA Approved for direct food contact
- 1.6 mil thickness
- Heat sealing not recommended.
Most popular use is for holding lightweight, bulky items, especially food packaging.
This product works well with the following:
- Cupcakes, muffins
- Caramel apples
- Peanut brittle
- Favors, gifts
- ...and more
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a heat sealable flat bottom gusset with paper insert, try FGPBH9
- For a taller version of this bag, see FGPB7
- For this bag with a single cupcake insert, check out CBG4
- For our full line of Gusset Bags, click here