4" x 2 1/2" x 8" High Clarity Flat Bottom Gusset with Paper Insert, 1.6 Mil (100 Pieces) [FGPB4]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $13.00
100 pieces @ $0.13 each = $13.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 37%
1000 pieces @ $0.082 each = $82.00
Buy 20 packs of 100 for
each and save 42%
2000 pieces @ $0.076 each = $152.00
Buy 40 packs of 100 for
each and save 47%
4000 pieces @ $0.07 each = $280.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Gusseted bags have expandable sides to make room for baked goods and treats. FGPB4 is our high clarity flat bottom gusset with paper insert and measures 4" x 2 1/2" x 8". The cardboard base adds stability, perfect for cake pops and small cookies. Heat sealing not recommended. For the heat sealable version of this bag, try FGPBH4.
Do your baked goods need a little wiggle room? Our FGPB4 high clarity flat bottom gusset with paper insert measures 4" x 2 1/2" x 8" and is perfect for baked goods and treats that benefit from expandable sides and the added support of a cardboard base. Items like cake pops, smaller cookies, peanut brittle, and biscotti are perfect for this upscale package. The paper insert collects crumbs and allows bags to stand upright on retail shelves. The 1.6 mil BOPP material provides an exceptional presentation so your treats get noticed. Close these open ended bags with either ribbons, labels or twist ties.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Material: BOPP
- Outer Dimensions: 4" x 2 1/2" x 8"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Not recommended (See our line of Heat Sealable Gussets here)
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Bottom Gusset Bags with White Paper Inserts have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Sturdy paper bottom is made from 350 gsm and pre-inserted to save time
- White cardboard insert provides a flat base for bag to stand upright and creates a classy look
- Gussets allow you to package bulkier, larger items
- FDA Approved for direct food contact
- 1.6 mil thickness
- Heat sealing not recommended.
Most popular use is for holding lightweight, bulky items, especially food packaging.
This product works well with the following:
- Cake pops
- Small cookies
- Popcorn, nuts
- Taffy, candy
- ...and more
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a heat sealable flat bottom gusset with paper insert, consider FGPBH4
- For a taller version of this bag, see FGPB5
- For a flat bottom gusset without paper insert, check out FGCC4
- For our full line of Gusset Bags, click here