4" x 12" Flat Heat Seal Bags 1.2mil (100 Pieces) [SFB412]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $4.46
100 pieces @ $0.0446 each = $4.46
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 43%
1000 pieces @ $0.0256 each = $25.60
Buy 50 packs of 100 for
each and save 53%
5000 pieces @ $0.021 each = $105.00
Buy 100 packs of 100 for
each and save 57%
10000 pieces @ $0.0191 each = $191.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Long, narrow products are a great choice for this flat heat seal bag. SFB412 measures 4" x 12" and is ideal for pasta, breadsticks, cables, cords, and crafts. These bags are designed with extra strength to support retail products. A crimped bottom seal and back center weld offer durability. Our flat heat seal bags can be sealed closed at the top with a crimp sealer, a poly heat sealer, or by attaching a header card. This bag is food safe and offers a crystal clear display.
Our flat heat seal bags offer convenient and secure packaging for a variety of retail products. The SFB412 bag measures 4" x 12" and works well for longer-length items such as pasta, breadsticks, crafts, and cables. These bags are open-ended for easy filling and can be heat sealed for a secure closure. A crimped bottom seal and back center weld give this bag added durability. The usable space in the bag is less due to the flow seal (crimp) at the bottom. Flat heat seal bags are 1.2 mil thick and made of high clarity BOPP material for a crystal clear presentation. FDA approved.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.2 Mil
- Material: BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene)
- Outer Dimensions: 4" x 12"
- Closure: Open-ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Heat Seal Bags have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Crimped bottom seal and back center weld for extra durability
- 1.2 mil thickness
- Food safe
- Usable space is less due to flow seal (crimp) at the bottom
- Heat sealable with crimp sealer or poly heat sealer
- Works well with header cards
Most popular use is for packaging food items.
These bags work well for such items as:
- Bread sticks
- ...and more!
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a shorter version of this bag, check out SFB46
- For a wider version of this bag, see SFB512
- For metallized options, consider SMB412S, SMB412R, and SMB412G
- For a laminated version of this bag, try SLB412
- For our full line of Flat Heat Seal Bags, click here
- Bag sizes indicate the opening side as the first dimension
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)
|Closure Type||No Flap/Open|