4 1/4" x 4 1/4" + Flap, Crystal Clear Hanging Bags (100 Pieces) [TB246] CLOSEOUT SALE!
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $3.80
100 pieces @ $0.038 each = $3.80
Buy 30 packs of 100 for
each and save 22%
3000 pieces @ $0.03 each = $90.00
Buy 90 packs of 100 for
each and save 32%
9000 pieces @ $0.026 each = $234.00
Buy 270 packs of 100 for
each and save 43%
27000 pieces @ $0.022 each = $594.00
Recommended for packaging 4 1/8" square cards, jewelry or small crafts, this hanging bag is perfect for the retail environment. Our hanging bags have optimal clarity and durability, all while allowing your product to be seen. Hanging bags come stock with a delta hang hole. This bag is just like our HB44, but it is a protective closure bag, meaning the adhesive is on the body of the bag instead of the flap.
The TB246 measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4", making it perfect for packaging a 4 1/8" square envelope and card. It is also recommended for other 4 inch products that measure under 1/4 inch thick, like small crafts or jewelry. Crystal Clear Hanging Bags come stock with a reinforced hang strip on the top with a delta hole. Hanging bags are ideal for the retail environment so you can show off your products without taking up shelf space. TB246 is just like our standard HB44 hanging bag, except the adhesive is found on the body of the bag instead of the flap. Protective Closure (PC Bags) are a great option when you are packaging products like cards/envelopes and you don’t want the product to stick to the bag when opened. This bag is acid and lignin free, archival safe.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Material: BOPP
- Outer Dimensions: 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Closure: Protective Closure
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
- Crystal Clear Optical Clarity
- Bag opening is at the bottom of bag
- High quality material will not easily rip, tear, wrinkle, or fog
- Protective closure (adhesive on body of bag) allows easy removal and replacement of goods
- Acid and Lignin Free
- Archival Safe
- 1.6 mil thickness
- 10% recycled content
- +/- 1/16" size variance
The primary use of the TB246 is to hold 4 1/8" square cards and envelopes.
It is also recommended for the following:
- Products that measure 4 inches and under 1/4" thick
- 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" envelopes
- … and more!
- For the flap seal version of this bag, please see HB44
- For a top loading version of this bag, try our HBT44
- For a slightly smaller version of this bag, try our J6 or J6T