3" x 8" Flat Heat Seal Bags 1.2mil (100 Pieces) [SFB38]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $3.27
100 pieces @ $0.0327 each = $3.27
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 43%
1000 pieces @ $0.0187 each = $18.70
Buy 50 packs of 100 for
each and save 52%
5000 pieces @ $0.0157 each = $78.50
Buy 100 packs of 100 for
each and save 57%
10000 pieces @ $0.0141 each = $141.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Our SFB38 is a great fit for longer-length products. This flat heat seal bag measures 3" x 8" and works great for items like dried peppers, pretzel rods, licorice, incense sticks, and craft supplies. This crystal clear bag is food safe and is designed with a crimped bottom seal. A back center weld offers added durability. FDA approved.
Flat heat seal bags offer durable and secure packaging for the retail setting. Our SFB38 bag measures 3" x 8" and is a great choice for long products like pretzel rods, incense sticks, licorice, dried peppers, and more. Stronger than our traditional side sealed flat bags, these heat sealable bags are designed with a crimped bottom seal and a back center weld. Our flat heat seal bags can be sealed closed at the top with a crimp sealer, a poly heat sealer, or by attaching a header card. The usable space inside the bag is less due to the flow seal (crimp) at the bottom. Food safe.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.2 Mil
- Material: BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene)
- Outer Dimensions: 3" x 8"
- Closure: Open-ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Heat Seal Bags have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Crimped bottom seal and back center weld for extra durability
- 1.2 mil thickness
- Food safe
- Usable space is less due to flow seal (crimp) at the bottom
- Heat sealable with crimp sealer or poly heat sealer
- Works well with header cards
Most popular use is for packaging food items.
These bags work well for such items as:
- Pretzel rods
- Incense sticks
- Dried Peppers
- ...and more!
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a shorter version of this bag, check out SFB35H
- For a narrower version of this bag, see SFB28
- For a longer version of this bag, consider SFB39
- For a laminated version of this bag, try SLB38
- For an Eco version of this bag, please see CHS38
- For metallized options, also try SVP38S, SVP38G, and SVP38R
- For our full line of Flat Heat Seal Bags, click here
- Bag sizes indicate the opening side as the first dimension
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)