3" x 5" Polypropylene Flat Bag, Side Seal, 1 Mil (100 Pieces) [FP135]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $0.80
100 pieces @ $0.008 each = $0.80
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 38%
1000 pieces @ $0.005 each = $5.00
Buy 300 packs of 100 for
each and save 44%
30000 pieces @ $0.0045 each = $135.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Ideal for single-serve cookies and snacks, this 3" x 5" high clarity poly bag is food safe and heat sealable. Our FP135 bag is side sealed and is made of durable 1.0 mil polypropylene that won't easily rip or tear. This bag works nicely for single cookies, small candies, jewelry, and favors. Bags can be closed with a standard hand sealer, ribbons, or twist ties.
Cookie packaging requires reliable and dependable bags that you can trust. Our FP135 flat polypropylene bags are an excellent choice for single-serve cookies, candies, jewelry items, and small bulk supplies. The 1.0 mil material holds up well for snacks and product parts alike. Flat polypropylene bags are side sealed and made of high-quality material that won't easily rip, tear, wrinkle, or fog. A seamless construction gives customers a clear view of your product. This bag is open-ended for easy loading and can be closed quickly with a standard hand sealer. Heat seal to close and/or add a ribbon, header card, or twist tie for a pleasing finish.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.0 MIL
- Material: PP
- Outer Dimensions: 3" x 5"
- Closure: Open Ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
- Food safe, FDA approved polypropylene to keep your product fresh
- High clarity material to ensure your product is the focus, not the bag
- High tensile strength that prevents rips or tears
- 1.0 mil durable barrier to protect your product
- Side sealed
- Packaged in outer bag for easy storage
The primary use for our FP135 is for packaging small portions of candies or bulk food items. They work great as single-serving portion bags.
They also can be used for the following:
- Cookie bags
- Candy bags
- Hardware supplies
- ...and more!
- For a shorter version of this bag, try FP134
- For a longer version of this bag, see FP138
- For this same bag in 1.5 mil material, check out FP1H35
- For our full line of Polypropylene Flat Bags, click here
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)