3" x 2" x 8" High Clarity Bag Flat Bottom Gusset with Paper Insert (100 Pieces) [FGPB20]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $13.00
100 pieces @ $0.13 each = $13.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 35%
1000 pieces @ $0.085 each = $85.00
Buy 20 packs of 100 for
each and save 43%
2000 pieces @ $0.075 each = $150.00
Buy 40 packs of 100 for
each and save 47%
4000 pieces @ $0.07 each = $280.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Holding candy is a responsible job. Our FGPB20 high clarity flat bottom gusset bag with paper insert is the perfect candidate. This bag measures 3" x 2" x 8" and works great for packaging hard candy, gummies, mints, chocolates, and more. Close with a twist tie or ribbon. Heat sealing not recommended. For the heat sealable version of this bag, try FGPBH20.
Are you looking for a dependable and stunning bag to hold your candy? This FGPB20 high clarity flat bottom gusset bag with paper insert is masterful at holding hard candy, gummies, mints, chocolates, malt balls, and whatever else you have in mind. Expandable sides of this lunch sack design allow flexibility to package gifts and bulky items. A white cardboard base is pre-inserted to save you time and provides stability for your product. The bag is made of high-quality BOPP, which is food safe and exceptionally clear. You can count on this bag for a well-polished delivery. Seal this bag closed with a ribbon, twist tie, or a customized label. Heat sealing is not recommended.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Material: BOPP
- Outer Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 8"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Not recommended (See our line of Heat Sealable Gussets here)
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Bottom Gusset Bags with White Paper Inserts have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Sturdy paper bottom is made from 350 gsm and pre-inserted to save time
- White cardboard insert provides a flat base for bag to stand upright and creates a classy look
- Gussets allow you to package bulkier, larger items
- FDA Approved for direct food contact
- 1.6 mil thickness
- Heat sealing not recommended.
Most popular use is for holding lightweight, bulky items, especially food packaging.
This product works well with the following:
- Hard candy, taffy
- Gummies, mints
- Chocolate, nuts
- ...and more
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a heat sealable flat bottom gusset with paper insert, check out FGPBH20
- For a shorter version of this bag, try FGPB6
- For a larger version of this bag, see FGPB15
- For our full line of Gusset Bags, click here