3" x 1 1/4" x 8 1/4" High Clarity Flat Bottom Gusset Bags w/Paper Insert, 1.6 Mil (100 Pieces) [FGPB14]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $13.00
100 pieces @ $0.13 each = $13.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 24%
1000 pieces @ $0.099 each = $99.00
Buy 20 packs of 100 for
each and save 29%
2000 pieces @ $0.092 each = $184.00
Buy 40 packs of 100 for
each and save 38%
4000 pieces @ $0.081 each = $324.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Gusseted bags offer you the flexibility to package loose, bulky items. This FGPB14 high clarity flat bottom gusset bag with paper insert measures 3" x 1 1/4" x 8 1/4" and is ideal for holding candied nuts, popcorn, bridge mix, and other treats. Heat sealing not recommended. For the heat sealable version of this bag, try FGPBH14.
Gussets bags are the perfect choice for packaging loose candies and snacks. FGPB14 is our high clarity flat bottom gusset bag that measures 3" x 1 1/4" x 8 1/4" and comes with a pre-inserted paper base. Ideal for loose items, this expandable bag works well for packaging nuts, taffy, peanut brittle, caramel popcorn and more. The white cardboard base is made of 350 gsm and creates a high-end look for gourmet treats. This lunch sack design is made of 1.6 mil durable BOPP material for an exceptional presentation. Bags are open ended for easy packaging and can be closed with a ribbon, twist tie, or label. Custom printing is available.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Material: BOPP
- Outer Dimensions: 3" x 1 1/4" x 8 1/4"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Not recommended (See our line of Heat Sealable Gussets here)
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Bottom Gusset Bags with White Paper Inserts have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Sturdy paper bottom is made from 350 gsm and pre-inserted to save time
- White cardboard insert provides a flat base for bag to stand upright and creates a classy look
- Gussets allow you to package bulkier, larger items
- FDA Approved for direct food contact
- 1.6 mil thickness
- Heat sealing not recommended.
Most popular use is for holding lightweight, bulky items, especially food packaging.
This product works well with the following:
- Popcorn, nuts
- Taffy, candy
- Peanut brittle
- Bridge mix
- ...and more
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a heat sealable flat bottom gusset with paper insert, try FGPBH14
- For a heat sealable eco option without paper insert, consider CFBG4
- For a flat bottom gusset without paper insert, see FGCC14
- For our full line of Gusset Bags, click here