3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 12" High Clarity Bag Flat Bottom Gusset with Paper Insert (100 Pieces) [FGPB16]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $15.00
100 pieces @ $0.15 each = $15.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 26%
1000 pieces @ $0.111 each = $111.00
Buy 20 packs of 100 for
each and save 32%
2000 pieces @ $0.103 each = $206.00
Buy 40 packs of 100 for
each and save 40%
4000 pieces @ $0.09 each = $360.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Specialty treats deserve an extra special bag. Our FGPB16 high clarity gusset bag with paper insert measures 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 12" and is a perfect choice for cookies, brownies, popcorn, and gifts. Tie with a ribbon or twist tie to close. Heat sealing not recommended. For the heat sealable version of this bag, see FGPBH16.
Our high clarity gusset bags with paper inserts are perfect for irregular-shaped baked goods and specialty treats. FGPB16 measures 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 12" and includes a paper insert for added support and style. The paper insert is made of 350 gsm and ensures your bag stands upright on retail shelves. Breathable side gussets provide flexibility for packaging cookies, brownies, popcorn, kits, biscotti, and more. These bags are open-ended for easy insertion of your items. Bags can be closed with a colorful twist tie, ribbon, or folded over and sealed with tape or a sticker. Heat sealing is not recommended.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Material: BOPP
- Outer Dimensions: 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 12"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Not recommended (See our line of Heat Sealable Gussets)
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Bottom Gusset Bags with White Paper Inserts have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Sturdy paper bottom is made from 350 gsm and pre-inserted to save time
- White cardboard insert provides a flat base for bag to stand upright and creates a classy look
- Gussets allow you to package bulkier, larger items
- FDA Approved for direct food contact
- 1.6 mil thickness
- Heat sealing not recommended.
Most popular use is for holding lightweight, bulky items, especially food packaging.
This product works well with the following:
- ...and more
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a heat sealable flat bottom gusset with paper insert, try FGPBH16
- For a shorter version of this bag, check out FGPB15
- For a flat bottom gusset without paper insert, consider FGCC16
- For our full line of Gusset Bags, click here