2" x 5 1/8" No Flap, Crystal Clear Bags® (100 Pieces) [B2X5NF]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $3.02
100 pieces @ $0.0302 each = $3.02
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 30%
1000 pieces @ $0.0212 each = $21.20
Buy 50 packs of 100 for
each and save 46%
5000 pieces @ $0.0162 each = $81.00
Buy 300 packs of 100 for
each and save 60%
30000 pieces @ $0.0122 each = $366.00
Buy 500 packs of 100 for
each and save 66%
50000 pieces @ $0.0102 each = $510.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
When you want quick and easy packaging, look no further than our crystal clear no flap bags. At 2" x 5 1/8", this no flap bag is a great choice for crafts, bookmarks, stickers, favors, candy, and more. No flap bags are ideal when an adhesive closure is not preferred or necessary. The constant opening allows you to easily insert and retrieve items. This 1.6 mil sleeve is made of durable Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) material for a stunning presentation that gets products noticed. No flap bags can be sealed with twist ties, header cards, or stapled close. Heat sealable.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 MIL
- Material: BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene)
- Outer Dimensions: 2" x 5 1/8"
- Closure: Open-ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
- Crystal Clear Optical Clarity
- High quality material will not easily rip, tear, wrinkle, or fog
- No Flap or Adhesive
- The constant opening allows for quick and easy removal of items.
- Acid and Lignin Free
- Archival Safe
- USPS approved (Tell me more)
- 1.6 mil thickness
- 10% Recycled Content
Most popular use is for a product that measures 1 3/4" x 5" or less.
This product works well with the following:
- ...and more!
You Might Be Looking For:
- For this product with an adhesive flap (lip and tape), please consider the B25
- For a similar hanging version, consider the HB25
- Bag sizes indicates the opening side as the first dimension
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)