2" x 10" Polypropylene Flat Bag, 1.5 mil (100 Pieces) [FP1H210]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $3.00
100 pieces @ $0.03 each = $3.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 50%
1000 pieces @ $0.015 each = $15.00
Buy 50 packs of 100 for
each and save 59%
5000 pieces @ $0.0125 each = $62.50
Buy 160 packs of 100 for
each and save 70%
16000 pieces @ $0.009 each = $144.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Our FP1H210 Polypropylene Flat Bags work great for packaging candy, favors, and ideal for longer length snacks like chocolate-dipped pretzels. They measure 2" x 10" and make a unique package for any special event. The bottom of these bags are double sealed for exceptional durability. Add a ribbon or twist tie to top off your presentation.
Small, narrow Polypropylene Flat Bags work great for holding favors for birthdays, weddings, and other special events. FP1H210 features 2" x 10" of usable space and are a great fit for longer length snacks like chocolate-dipped pretzel rods. These bags are exceptionally durable and have a crimped, double-seamed bottom so your product is protected. Made with 1.5 mil polypropylene, these high clarity bags offer superior construction over the traditional poly bags, yet are just as affordable. You don't have to sacrifice quality with this simple packaging option. Bags are food safe and heat sealable.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.5 mil
- Material: PP
- Outer Dimensions: 2" x 10 1/4"
- Inner Dimensions: 2" x 10"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Food Safe: Yes
- Food safe, FDA approved polypropylene to keep your product fresh
- High clarity material to ensure your product is the focus, not the bag
- High strength that prevents rips or tears
- 1.5 mil durable barrier to protect your product
- Double bottom seal to ensure a secure, air-tight seal
- Packaged in outer bag for easy storage
- 2" x 10" usable space with a 1/4" extra to accommodate the flow seal (crimp) at the bottom of the bag
Most popular use is for packaging candy or bulk food items.They also can be used for the following:
- Hardware supplies
- ...and more!
- For a larger version of this bag, try FP1H312
- For a smaller version of this bag, see FP1H35
- For our full line of Polypropylene Flat Bags, click here
- First dimension listed indicates the opening side
- Bag dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information)