2 3/4" x 4 1/8" Clear Vinyl Luggage Tags (100 Pieces) [LUGTAG]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $18.00
100 pieces @ $0.18 each = $18.00
Buy 2 packs of 100 for
each and save 25%
200 pieces @ $0.135 each = $27.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 42%
1000 pieces @ $0.105 each = $105.00
Buy 50 packs of 100 for
each and save 50%
5000 pieces @ $0.09 each = $450.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
The last thing anyone wants is to lose a piece of luggage. Our Vinyl Luggage Tags [LUGTAG] work great for protecting luggage identification cards and for anything else you may want to personalize. These durable tags measure 2 3/4" x 4 1/8" and protect name cards from frequent handling. Made from 7.5 mil thick clear vinyl, these tags won't break or tear, and hold cards firmly in place. Add a logo to name cards to promote your luggage brand or to personalize gym bags, diaper bags, backpacks, and totes. These tags are also popular for a wedding destination favors or for creating customized tags for the bride and groom. Affordably priced and ideal for bulk ordering. Worms loops (6WL) can be purchased separately.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 7.5 mil
- Material: Vinyl
- Outer Dimensions: 2 3/4" x 4 1/8"
- Acid free
- 7.5 mil thickness
- Protects identification cards and keeps them firmly in place
- A punched hole is provided to attach a strap or worm loop
- Durable, thick plastic works holds up well with frequent handling
- Provides an easy way to label, ID, or personalize bags and totes
- Works great for customized luggage branding
- Worm loops are sold separately (6WL)
The primary use for LUGTAG is to hold luggage name cards
This product works well with the following:
- Gym bags
- Diaper bags
- Book bags
- Wedding favors
- ...and more!
- For the clear worm loops to attach tags, try 6WL
- For 3" x 5" vinyl business card holders, try VINBUS
- See our complete line of vinyl products
- Sizes indicates the opening side as the first dimension.
- Sleeve dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance.
- For optimal longevity of vinyl material, it is recommended that this product be stored at room temperature. Long-term exposure to extreme hot or cold environments may affect the quality of this product.
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information).