2 3/4" x 2" x 10" High Clarity Bag Flat Bottom Gusset with Paper Insert, 1.6 Mil (100 Pieces) [FGPB17]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $14.00
100 pieces @ $0.14 each = $14.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 26%
1000 pieces @ $0.103 each = $103.00
Buy 20 packs of 100 for
each and save 31%
2000 pieces @ $0.096 each = $192.00
Buy 40 packs of 100 for
each and save 40%
4000 pieces @ $0.084 each = $336.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Clear side gusseted bags create a fancy look for food packaging. FGPB17 is our high clarity flat bottom gusset with paper insert that measures 2 3/4" x 2" x 10" and is ideal for popcorn, Biscotti, chocolate-dipped pretzel rods, and more. Heat sealing not recommended. For the heat sealable version of this bag, try FGPBH17.
Clear side gusseted bags are perfect for packaging lightweight, bulky items. Our FGPB17 high clarity flat bottom bag measures 2 3/4" x 2" x 10" and is an excellent choice for items such as Biscotti, chocolate-dipped pretzel rods, popcorn, salt water taffy, candied nuts, favors, and more. This poly bag is made from food safe, high clarity BOPP material and has breathable gusseted sides to accommodate specialty treats. The white bottom insert made of 350 gsm adds a classy touch and allows products to stand upright on retail shelves. Add a colorful ribbon or twist tie to close the bag. Heat sealing is not recommended. For the heat sealable version of this bag, try FGPBH17.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Material: BOPP
- Outer Dimensions: 2 3/4" x 2" x 10"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Not recommended (See our line of Heat Sealable Gussets here)
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Bottom Gusset Bags with White Paper Inserts have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Sturdy paper bottom is made from 350 gsm and pre-inserted to save time
- White cardboard insert provides a flat base for bag to stand upright and creates a classy look
- Gussets allow you to package bulkier, larger items
- FDA Approved for direct food contact
- 1.6 mil thickness
- Heat sealing not recommended.
Most popular use is for holding lightweight, bulky items, especially food packaging.
This product works well with the following:
- Pretzel rods
- Cake pops
- Candied nuts
- ...and more
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a heat sealable flat bottom gusset with paper insert, consider FGPBH17
- For a smaller version of this bag, see FGPB12
- For a flat bottom gusset without paper insert, try FGCC17
- For our full line of Gusset Bags, click here