2 3/16" x 7 1/8" Hanging Vinyl Bookmark Sleeve (100 Pieces) [HBM2]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $19.00
100 pieces @ $0.19 each = $19.00
Buy 2 packs of 100 for
each and save 26%
200 pieces @ $0.14 each = $28.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 42%
1000 pieces @ $0.11 each = $110.00
Buy 50 packs of 100 for
each and save 52%
5000 pieces @ $0.091 each = $455.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
This Hanging Protective Vinyl Bookmark Sleeve keeps your creations safe from normal wear and tear. HBM2 measures 2 3/16" x 7 1/8" from the top of the bookmark opening and is more narrow than our HBM1 sleeve. This sleeve works great for a variety of bookmark creations, including beaded and charm bookmarks, photos, and artwork. The material is made with 7.5 mil thick clear vinyl, so your crafted endeavors are protected from dust and frequent handling. Your contents show through this clear sleeve and create a professional display. A punched hole is located at the top of hanging space ready for a colorful ribbon or peg display. Acid-free.Product Details:
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 7.5 mil
- Material: Vinyl
- Outer Dimensions: 2 3/16" x 7 1/8"
- Acid free
- 7.5 mil thickness
- Protects bookmarks from wear and tear, as well as dust
- A punched hole is provided for a standard peg display or to attach ribbons and tassels
- Durable, thick plastic works well for embellished, charm and beaded bookmarks
- Protects contents without the need for lamination
- Dimensions start from the top of the bookmark opening and do not including the hanging space
- Shipped in sheets of five that require disassembly
The primary use for HBM2 is to hold bookmarks that fit up to 2 3/16" x 7 1/8"
This product works well with the following:
- Charm/beaded bookmarks
- Photo booth strips
- Event favors
- ...and more!
- For a smaller size bookmark sleeve, try HBM5
- See a complete list of hanging vinyl bookmark sleeves
- See our complete line of vinyl products
- Sizes indicates the opening side as the first dimension.
- Sleeve dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance.
- For optimal longevity of vinyl material, it is recommended that this product be stored at room temperature. Long-term exposure to extreme hot or cold environments may affect the quality of this product.
- Custom printing and sizing available (Visit our customs page for more information).