2 1/2" x 2" x 9 3/4" High Clarity Bag Flat Bottom Gusset with Paper Insert, 1.6 Mil (100 Pieces) [FGPB12]
Buy 1 pack of 100 for $14.00
100 pieces @ $0.14 each = $14.00
Buy 10 packs of 100 for
each and save 27%
1000 pieces @ $0.102 each = $102.00
Buy 20 packs of 100 for
each and save 32%
2000 pieces @ $0.095 each = $190.00
Buy 40 packs of 100 for
each and save 41%
4000 pieces @ $0.083 each = $332.00
- Larger orders, please contact us for pricing.
Our FGPB12 high clarity flat bottom gusset bag with paper insert measures 2 1/2" x 2" x 9 3/4" and is a classy packaging option for candied nuts, granola, pretzel rods, gifts, and more. A ribbon or twist tie provides a secure closure. Heat sealing not recommended. For the heat sealable version of this bag, consider FGPBH12.
Clear gusseted bags have breathable sides to accommodate treats of all sizes. FGPB12 is our 2 1/2" x 2" x 9 3/4" flat bottom gusset bag that is perfect for holding pretzel rods, breadsticks, bridge mix, candy, and more. A pre-inserted white cardboard bottom collects crumbs and adds stability, making sure your bag stands upright and neat for retail shelves. The lunch sack style design accommodates multi-piece kits and bulky items. This high clarity bag is 1.6 mil thick and made of BOPP material for an exceptional display. Bags come open-ended and can be closed with a twist tie or ribbon. Custom printing is available. Heat sealing is not recommended.
- Pack Quantity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Material: BOPP
- Outer Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 2" x 9 3/4"
- Closure: Open ended
- Heat Sealable: Not recommended (See our line of Heat Sealable Gussets here)
- Food Safe: Yes
Features & Benefits:
Flat Bottom Gusset Bags with White Paper Inserts have the following features:
- Crystal Clear Clarity
- Sturdy paper bottom is made from 350 gsm and pre-inserted to save time
- White cardboard insert provides a flat base for bag to stand upright and creates a classy look
- Gussets allow you to package bulkier, larger items
- FDA Approved for direct food contact
- 1.6 mil thickness
- Heat sealing not recommended.
Most popular use is for holding lightweight, bulky items, especially food packaging.
This product works well with the following:
- Candy sticks
- Pretzel rods
- Cake pops
- ...and more
You Might Be Looking For:
- For a heat sealable flat bottom gusset with paper insert, see FGPBH12
- For a larger version of this bag, check out FGPB17
- For a standard flat bottom gusset without an insert, try FGCC12
- For our full line of Gusset Bags, click here