11" x 14" Bainbridge® Artcare™ Archival Foam Board (1 Piece) [FOMD11]
Buy 1 pack of 1 for $3.65
1 pieces @ $3.65 each = $3.65
Buy 25 packs of 1 for
each and save 45%
25 pieces @ $2.01 each = $50.25
Buy 100 packs of 1 for
each and save 56%
100 pieces @ $1.61 each = $161.00
Buy 1000 packs of 1 for
each and save 63%
1000 pieces @ $1.34 each = $1340.00
Bainbridge Artcare Foam Board offers high-quality conservation mounting of artwork and photos. Our FOMD811 foam board is ideal for mounting and framing 8 1/2" x 11" art, photos, historical documents, certificates, and more. This soft white board absorbs and neutralize harmful gases before they can damage your art and is archival safe.
Our FOMD811 Bainbridge® Artcare™ Foam Board offers the highest conservation-quality mounting available for 8 1/2" x 11" artwork, photos, historical documents, award certificates, and more. While other foam boards offer only an archival surface, this Bainbridge foam board provides archival safe protection from top to bottom. MicroChamber® technology absorbs and neutralizes harmful gases before they can damage your artwork and prints. The board is soft white and has a neutral pH surface. Its opaque, toothy surface eliminates show-through and works better for adhesion than other boards. Suitable for floating applications.
- Pack Quantity: 1 Piece
- Color: White
- Thickness: 3/16 inch
- Outer Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 11"
Features & Benefits:
Bainbridge® Artcare Foam Board features the following benefits:
- Acid-free and Archival Safe
- 3/16" thick
- MicroChamber® technology absorbs and neutralizes harmful gases before they damage the art
- Neutral pH surface with toothy texture for better adhesion
- Opaque, textured surface eliminates show-through
- Soft white color is suitable for floating applications
- Lightweight yet sturdy enough to resist denting
- Cuts extremely clean with crisp edges
Provides archival mounting for an 8 1/2" x 11" product.
This product works well for the following:
- Historical documents
- ...and more!
You Might Be Looking For:
- Board dimensions have +/- 1/16" size tolerance
- Shipping quotes are subject to change based upon actual freight cost. Corrections will be made on final invoices to reflect actual shipping costs.
- ClearBags® does not accept returns on backing or foam board.