- Home /
- Customer Service
ClearBags is not responsible for missing or delayed product due to carrier problems. Customers should provide enough time to accommodate unexpected events that may delay order delivery. ClearBags recommends that customers provide a shipping address where someone will be available to accept delivery. 24 hour shipping is available for expedited orders.
ClearBags’ goal is to delight our customers with great service. However, when shipping carriers are used, each customer acquires legal ownership of the product when it ships from ClearBags dock. ClearBags is not responsible for any costs incurred due to order changes or cancellations, including return shipping fees. There is a 20% restocking fee for no fault returns and/or exchanges. ClearBags will ship product via the lowest cost shipment method unless directed otherwise by the customer. In the event that there is a shipping problem, ClearBags will assist customers with the freight carrier to the extent possible.
ClearBags does not accept returns on orders over 60 days, Closeout Items, Backing, Boards or Foam Board (any kind) or Custom Products.
With exception of International, Alaska, and Hawaiian destinations; a confirmation e-mail with the tracking number, if applicable, will be sent to the e-mail address on file. Most orders ship the following workday. Pre-cut and custom orders may take additional time.
All delivery claims and return authorizations must be approved by a ClearBags Customer Service Representative. In the event that ClearBags has made an order error we will replace product and ship via ground transportation or a carrier of ClearBags’ choice. ClearBags is not responsible for expedited shipping in the event an order error has occurred. Damaged product should be made available or returned to ClearBags upon request before credit is authorized and should only be discarded at ClearBags’ request.
All original shipments are weighed and recorded for accuracy when shippedPhone conversations and written documentation are recorded and saved for quality assuance purposes.
Damaged or Missing Items
ClearBags recommends that customers inspect orders for accuracy and damage within 48 hours. Claims for shipment damage should be made via the freight carrier according to policy. Customers must keep all original packaging while filing a claim.
Orders are accepted online, phone, fax or walk-in. Call toll free 1-800-233-2630 (West) or 1-800-328-1847 (East), or fax at (916) 933-4717 (West) or (731) 646-3887 (East).
- Most orders are processed within 48 hours (2 business days) of receipt.
- 24 hour shipping available.
- Carrier charges apply to all orders based upon weight published rates.
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express accepted.
- Credit Terms Available.
- Most bags come in packs of 100 and ship flat, however, a few of the largest sizes are “soft folded” and sent boxed.
- California and Tennessee customers: County taxes will be charged unless a signed resale certificate is on file.
- Crystal Clear Bags are USPS approved for bulk and standard mailings. USPS may charge additional postage when using Crystal Clear Bags.
- See www.ClearBags.com/mailers for details. Check with your post office before preparing large mailers. Use self adhesive stamps placed outside the bag when mailing.
- All bags are listed with opening side first.
- Flaps on bags can vary slightly in size.
- Catalog updates are available at www.ClearBags.com/catalog
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
In addition to shipping charges, a handling fee will be added to each order below $40 as follows:
- <$10 $7.00
- <$25 $5.00
- <$40 $3.00
- For flat rate shipping and no minimum order visit ClearBags Outlet at clearenvelopes.com
Returned Check Policy
We accept Checks. When paying by check, the customer expressly authorizes the merchant to debit the customer’s checking account automatically for the amount of the check returned unpaid by customer’s bank. A $25.00 fee will be added to returned checks. Please direct all payments and/or payment questions to the El Dorado Hills, CA office at 1-800-233-2630.
Please call us at 1-800-233-2630