Custom Order Options
Consider these options and requirements when planning your order. If you have any questions, please contact one of our Custom Packaging Representatives at 800-233-2630.
We can customize any of our stock bag styles, or work to develop a new style or size for you.
- Plastic Options: BOPP, PP, PE, PVC, Laminates
- Biodegradable Options: PLA, EPI, or additives (max 27.5" wide)
- We can accommodate almost any size up to 60" wide
- Full Color and Spot Color. Low printing plate costs
- Style Options: Flap Tape, Protective Closure, No flap, Zip Top, Handle Bags, Hanging Bags, Gussets and more!
- Flap Tape, Protective Closure, No flap, Zip Top, Handle Bags, Hanging Bags, Gussets and more!
We can customize any of our stock box styles, or work to develop a new style or size for you.
- PET, PVC, PP
- Available from .25mm (10mil) to .45mm (18mil)
- Full Color and Spot Color
- Soft Fold, Crystal Clear, Anti Scratch, Food Safe, Archival, Hanging, Auto Locking Bottoms, Frosted, 2 piece, shapes (squares and rectangles, circles, purses, tubes, clamshells, blister trays, sheets, pillow)
Once our representative connects with you, we can assist with the production of die lines and/or artwork if needed. Please follow the guide for file requirements during the quote process and final production.
Final print artwork file format and specifications:
- Adobe Illustrator EPS vector file preferred
- Please save all Adobe Creative Cloud Illustrator files as the Legacy Format CS6
- Please ensure text is converted to outlines
- Feel free to ask us for assistance if you have questions. We can assist and convert files from some software.
- Images within the file must be embedded. If images are linked, please provide them. If links are NOT provided or embedded they will not show up on the proof.
- Links and images must be at least 300 DPI (resolution). Lower resolution than 300 DPI at the actual size of print will cause lower quality printing of your image than shown on a computer screen.
- It is helpful if artwork is on a die line of the bag or box to ensure proper logo placement. We can assist with the design and production of your product die line and artwork.
Low 50 piece minimum on most styles, fast lead times typically under 14 days. Through ClearBags’ Customs Team you have access to top-of-the-line mat customization services at unbeatable pricing.
- Single mats, double mats, double thick, collage and floating mats, straight or computerized design cuts
- Most any major matboard brand, thickness and color, specializing in Crescent® brands
- Bevel cuts using high speed and super accurate Gunnar computerized mat cutters
- Die cuts are available including blanks or specialty shapes
- V-Groove mats and colored cores – specialty cuts to expose more of the matbaord core
- Customized Labeling, bundling, bagging available
- Themed mats – Family, Holiday, Wedding, School and Sport Team colors
- Embossed mats – emboss a signature or logo (500 pc minimums)
- Foil stamped mats – (500 pc minimums)
Custom Cut Backing and Foam Board
100 piece minimum for custom cut paperboard backing and 50 piece minimum for foam board.
- Standard Most Economical 50 point double sided white super smooth paper coated chip board 100% recycled (75% PCW) and PH Neutral (BACKMISC)
- Super rigid Bainbridge® UB1 - 100 point “Double thick” Utility Board – White blemish free surface paper PH Neutral (BACAMISC)
- Archival Bainbridge® Alphamount ArtCare™ – Pure AlphaCellulouse superior rigidity white board 24 point “thin” (BACDMISC), Acid Free/Archival.
- Black Bainbridge® 100 Super Black 50 point deep black double sided scuff resistant smooth black finish ideal for art and photography presentation PH Neutral and 100% recycled Fiber.
- Super Rigid Black Bainbridge® 100 Super Black 100 point same as above but double thick.
- Self Adhesive Bainbridge® Self Adhesive convenient pressure sensitive permanent cold mounting solution for art and photo. Adhesive is initially repositionable and becomes permanent within 24 hours. Acid Free adhesive. Will not crack or become brittle. 60 point.
- Bainbridge® Foam Boards 4 styles: Standard 3/16 inch Claycoat, ArtCare™ Acid Free, All Black, and Self-Adhesive.
We have many options available to meet your stationery and paper needs. Glassine envelopes are available in custom sizes with minimums of 25k. Call a Custom Packaging representative (800-233-2630) for more information.